What should my child bring to class?
- Bring plenty of water
- Wear your Fit Soccer Kids jersey that you receive on the first day of class.
- Wear shorts or sweatpants, and sneakers. Anything that is comfy enough to play.
- Always arrive at least 10 minutes prior to start time. Being early allows classes to start and end on time. In addition, some kids do not respond positively when they are late to their session.
How do I sign up for a class?
- Click on the register button on the home page, create an account, search for a class and register. You may also register by giving us a call.
Do you offer a trial class?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer trial classes. However, we encourage you to sign up for a class and if at any time before your fourth class, you find it’s not working out, we will refund you for the remaining classes, minus a nonrefundable $25 administration fee (includes insurance cost, T-shirt cost, etc.).
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express via our secure website or by phone.
My child has siblings that are not enrolled, can I bring him/her to class?
- Yes, we welcome all family members to watch the class, but siblings not enrolled in Fit Soccer Kids cannot participate in the class and must stay off the play area for safety and liability reasons. WE DO OFFER GREAT SIBLING DISCOUNTS, SO NO SIBLINGS FEELS LEFT OUT.
When is the program available? Where do classes take place?
- The program is available the entire year (Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall).
Where do classes take place and how do I find a location?
- Classes take place in multiple locations, in the Bronx and Westchester. When searching for a class on the Fit Soccer Kids website, you will be able to see all the locations.
- For class location click the more details option on the parent portal and you will be able to click on the view map link that will show you an exact drop pin of the class.
When I search for a class I don’t see my neighborhood on your class list, when will you be offering soccer classes here?
- We serve many locations and are rapidly expanding. Please call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to have us in your neighborhood.
My child is sick and will not attend class today, what should I do?
- Take full advantage of our make-up class policy. Schedule a make-up class by calling or emailing us before the class starts that your child cannot attend and let us know he or she will miss the class.
What is your make-up policy?
- Fit Soccer Kids allows make-up classes throughout the season (except during the first and last week of classes). Make-ups are only done within the current season in which your child is registered for.
How will I know if class is canceled due to weather?
- Fit Soccer Kids will notify you via email and on the website when classes are canceled due to inclement weather. Notice of cancellation is given 2 to 6 hours before class.
Can I learn more about my child’s coach?
- Upon registering for a class, you can give us a call or send an email to email@example.com to request the coaches bio.
Can I switch classes if my schedule changes?
- Yes, a parent can request a change/transfer from one class to another (except when the class is FULL) that has the same end date.
Can my child join the same class a friend is in?
- Each class has a class code. After enrollment you will receive information on the class code. You may share this class code with a friend, so they can register if there are more open spots available.
- If you have 5 or more friends that are intersted in soccer, you may create your own private class. Please register for a private class on the website or give us a call.
What other programs and services does Fit Soccer Kids offer?
- FIT SOCCER TALENT CENTER
We develop and have our own league and tournament for players ages 6-12 years with great potential.
- FIT PARENT
We offer several services for parents to achieve the best physical version of themselves. This include group classes, detailed guidance from the Fat Burn-XD eBook for men and women, and personal training for all.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Let us provide the best birthday experience for your child without the stress of organizing it. We will handle everything. See details on birthday parties on the parent portal.
- FIT CAMPS
We offer camps in numerous locations all year round and on holidays. See parent portal to view detailed camp structure and locations.