- Please include child health information in your customer account.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time of class and supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise your child throughout his/her Fit Soccer Kids class.
- No food and drink on the playing field.
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eye-wear during class.
- Children must wear sneakers in class
- No soccer cleats
- Shin-guards are not required; However, we recommend that all kids who are age 5 and up should wear them to class.
- Only register children are allowed to be on playfield all other children not allowed and must be supervised by parents or guardians.
Refund and Make-up Classes
- Fit Soccer Kids guarantees a refund for the remaining classes (after a $25 administrative/insurance fee) before the 4th class of any season. No refunds thereafter.
- If you withdraw your child from the program, you must notify Fit Soccer Kids by email no less than 24 hours before the 4th class of the season and are responsible for all charges until you do so.
- No refunds for missed classes. No refunds or credit will be obtained if a child misses a class. We would like to maintain a healthy and safe environment, therefore, if a child is sick or injured we ask that you keep the child at home. One free make-up class is available in the event that a child misses a class, which is, contingent on availability and upon express and specific consent of Fit Soccer Kids management.
- Make-up class. This must be scheduled before the end of the current season, no makeups cannot be scheduled the first and last week of the season and make-up class cannot carry over into any other season.
- Fit Soccer Kids reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. In the event this happens, you may choose a different class, or receive a full refund.
- Fit Soccer Kids sole discretion to determine if a class should be canceled due to weather (such as heavy rain, high winds, extreme temperature). We will attempt to contact you via email in the event a class is called off due to weather. Notice of cancelation will be on the website.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I am the parent/guardian and I certify that my child has no known medical or other conditions that could interfere with his/her participation in Fit Soccer Kids activities.
I also understand and accept that the activities in which my child may participate involve certain risks of physical injury. Therefore, I, individually and on behalf of my child, hereby assume the risk and release, discharge, and hold harmless Fit Soccer Kids LLC and its Parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, members agents, contractors, consultants and licensees (hereinafter, “the Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever, including personal injury arising out of, resulting from, by reason of, or in connection with my child’s participation in any Fit Soccer Kids program or activity. I understand and agree that I will not bring or be a party to any legal action or claim against the Released Parties, or any of them, based upon or arising out of my child’s participation in any Fit Soccer Kids program or activity based on any legal theory whatsoever (including without limitation personal injury, negligence, rights of privacy and publicity, or defamation). I agree that I will not be entitled to special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, even if Fit Soccer Kids LLC was made aware of the potential for such damages.
If I or my child cause injury to any person or damage to any property while participating in, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, damages, and expenses related to or arising from such injury or damage.
I understand and agree that Fit Soccer Kids has the right to terminate the enrollment of any child from Fit Soccer Kids if it, in its sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the program is not in the best interest of the child or the program.
I understand and agree to supervise or designate a responsible adult or guardian to supervise my child prior to and immediately after his/her Fit Soccer Kids activities. If my child is under the age of 3, I understand that I must remain in the immediate vicinity of the class at all times. I understand that a Health Record/Medical Release form must be completed and returned before enrollment dates in order for the child to participate in any Fit Soccer Kids program or activities. In the case of an emergency and cannot be reached, I give permission to Fit Soccer Kids to order treatment related to the health of my child. This includes arranging for hospitalization and securing proper treatment for my child, which may include ordering x-rays, injection, anesthesia, or surgery. I acknowledge and understand that Fit soccer Kids coaches, trainers, employees, and affiliates are not authorized to administer medication or EpiPens. I understand and agree that Fit Soccer Kids coaches and trainers are not permitted to change diapers or assist my child with other bathroom duties and that those requirements must be met by myself or designated guardian.
I understand and hereby give my consent to Fit Soccer Kids, and any of its agents to use the photographs, videos, or recordings of my child, me, or the guardian I have designated for advertising, promotional, or related purposes including but not limited to the Internet, without compensation and other rights which may arise as a result (including any rights under N.Y. Civil Rights Law 50). I understand and agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Fit Soccer Kids from any liability, including, without limitation, any claims of invasion of publicity/privacy, of the use of my and/or my child’s name and/or Photos.